The triplet stroller from Adventure Buggy Co.:
- Can be used as a double buggy by removing the extension bar and upper accessory seat.
- May be converted into a quad buggy simply by removing the solo accessory seat, and adding the Duolo accessory seat. This makes the Aspire unique to other prams for triplets.
- Features seats that recline independently of each other, making each seat suitable for newborns through to toddlers.
- Is hand-constructed from tough tubular steel to keep your children safe, and to provide product durability.
- Travels on four wheels, all designed for maximum manoeuvrability. The front wheels swivel or can be locked; there is a simple spring-release button to get them moving again.
- Fits through standard sized doorways.
- Has an adjustable handlebar to make it easy for you to push.
- Can be collapsed in one simple action, and when assembling it locks automatically into the upright position.
- Folds flat for easy transportation and storage of the pushchair for triplets.
- Keeps your child safe with the five-point safety harness.
- Provides additional security with the padded front safety bar. Not only does this keep your child secure, but it also provides growing infants with a handhold that helps them sit upright.
- Comes with a sun mesh that provides added sun protection.
- Also comes with a heavy-duty rain cover.
- Has a large zipped waterproof storage bag that easily detaches from the twin stroller.
See more details of the features of the Aspire range.